Experience the beauty of Amalfi and Positano on a boat tour. Enjoy a light lunch on board. Stop to explore the towns and to swim and snorkel.
Small group: MAX 12 people
- Explore Amalfi and Positano during stops on the boat tour
- Admire the stunning scenery of the Amalfi coastline
- Enjoy sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling during the day
Tour the beautiful Amalfi coast by boat with stops in Amalfi and Positano. Enjoy a light lunch on board with free time to explore the towns and to swim and snorkel. Relax on the boat while taking in the dramatic views of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Board the boat for a cruise around the Bay of Salerno to Amalfi. During the cruise, pass Nerano, the Emeraldo Grotto, and Li Galli Island. Sunbathe on the decks and beaches, or swim and snorkel in the shimmering waters.
Arrive at the port of Amalfi and enjoy free time to explore this beautiful town. Then head towards the next stop, Positano the Pearl of the Amalfi Coast. Admire its famous pink and white houses and see the domed cathedral.
- Boat trip to Amalfi
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Drop off and free time in Amalfi
- Boat ride to Positano
- Drop off and free time in Positano
- Boat ride back to SORRENTO
- Light lunch and drinks on the boat
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Know before you go
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guideSpanish, English, Italian
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate and will have a maximum of 12